Last Updated: March 11, 2022
We know that sharing your personal information with us is based on trust. We take this seriously and are committed to respecting your privacy when you visit our website or use our services. Please read this statement carefully to learn about our privacy practices.
Provide users with hotels, vacation rentals and other accommodations, attractions and experiences, restaurants, airline tickets, cruises, travel guides, etc. We provide an online service that provides travel and travel planning advice on topics. All of these will be referred to as “Our Services” in this Notice.
Our services are owned and operated by Vogezya Company. When you visit our websites and related applications on a computer, phone, tablet or similar device (collectively, "Device"), you accept the applications described below.
When you access or use our Services, we collect certain information about yourself from you in order to provide you with a more engaging and personalized experience. Some information we collect automatically. Other information we collect from different sources, including affiliates, business partners, and other independent third-party sources. When you "click" on our Services from a third-party site or visit third-party sites through our Services, those third-party sites may share information with us about your use of their services. Information collected may include:
- Contact information, including name, phone number, postal and email addresses
- Billing or payment information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address)
- Username and password
Photos, comments, forum/social media posts and videos you provide to us
- Device information such as when you accessed our Services and information about the Device used (for example, IP address, software or web browser used, preferred languages, unique Device identifiers and advertising identifiers)
- Online activities such as pages you visit, content you view, and apps
- Purchase history
- Information about your travel plans and preferences
We may also collect such information if you have provided email addresses and travel information about other travelers. If you share information about other people with us, you must ask their permission. You must also obtain permission from other people whose data you provide to us.
Along with the categories mentioned above, we may collect information about your location from the privacy settings on your Device, if you have set your Device to send your location information to the App or if you have uploaded photos containing location information. We may use your location information directly and/or share your location with third parties. We collect and share location information to provide you with content related to your situation or preferences, to analyze your use of our Services, to improve our Services, and to provide contextual advertisements or recommendations. For example, we may use your location to show you reviews of hotels or restaurants near you while you travel.
You can change your Device's privacy settings at any time to disable the collection and sharing of your location information and/or the ability to add location information to your photos. However, if you turn off location sharing, some features we offer may be affected. If you have questions about your device's privacy settings, we recommend that you contact your Device manufacturer or your mobile service provider for assistance.
Information Usage Areas
We are committed to providing content that appeals to you through our Services and to complying with the data privacy laws in force in the different jurisdictions in which we operate. We use information about you to help you enjoy and use our services, including:
- Registering and managing your account for various functions, including accessing and using our Services
- Making your reservations easier
- To measure the interest shown in our services and to improve the services
- Notify you of special offers, products or services that you may be interested in, available from us, our affiliates or our business partners
- Enabling communication between registered users and owners/representatives of registrations on our Services
- To be able to post your comments, forum posts, photos, videos and other content
- Customizing your experience, including customizing the ads shown on our Services and online
- Making inferences about your interests or preferences
- To provide you with the highest possible level of experience and to group users of our
- Services; for example, based on usage and demographic information
- Sending you surveys or market research invitations
- Answering your questions and comments
- Resolving disputes or troubleshooting
- Preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities
Please note that certain information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offers from us, our affiliates and business partners, and to enjoy other benefits of being a registered user.
You have several choices regarding the collection and use of your information. You can access, update or even close your account by visiting the Member Profile page on our website.
- You can determine how we will communicate with you. You may not provide certain information to us if you wish, but such information may be necessary to enable you to take advantage of certain features offered on our websites.
- You can prevent the collection of geolocation information, but be aware that turning off location sharing may affect some features of our Services.
- You can also add new information, update existing ones and close your account. If you close your account, we will deactivate your account and remove your profile information from active view. Some information associated with your account (including past transactions); for company purposes, including backup, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and legal compliance for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Notice.
- As a registered member, you can change your marketing-related subscriptions, including email subscription options, at any time in your member settings. You will also have the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in all emails we send, including emails with travel deals.
As we are a global company, we operate in many different jurisdictions. If we transfer your information to other countries, we will use and protect that information as set forth in this Notice and in accordance with applicable laws.
We implement appropriate administrative, technical and physical security procedures to help protect your information.
We only allow authorized employees to access personal information, and such access may only be for permitted business purposes. We use encryption when transmitting information between your system and our company's system, as well as between our company's system and the systems of the parties we share information with. We also use systems that detect unauthorized access, as well as firewalls, to prevent unauthorized access to your information. However, we cannot guarantee that information will be secure against unauthorized access or use, hardware/software failure, or other circumstances beyond our control.
Unless applicable law requires a longer retention period; We retain your information for as long as you use your account or as necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice. We may also retain your information for as long as necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal rights.
Notification Changes and Announcements
We may update this Statement in the future. If we determine that any changes are necessary, we will notify you in one or more of the following ways: sending you a communication about the changes, posting a notice on the website, and/or posting the updated Notice on the website. The last time it was updated will be stated at the beginning of this Notice. We encourage you to check back from time to time to review the most current version and periodically review this Statement for the latest information regarding our privacy practices.